- Listen to the Mary Poppins novella by Pamela Lyndon Travers (1933) at ESL English Bits
COURSE 2019-2020: Chapter 8: the text to read out unless it can be shown on the whiteboard, the Sample Language Notes (6 pages) to be handed out in class as copies.
Course 2018-19: Posts with tips and work on Mary Poppins:
- How to work with this audionovella! Post written on Oct 23, 2018
- About the Mary Poppins Project
- About booking to share your oral work in class
- Diary for Oct 11 – LW on MPoppins & Developing a feminist intelligence
- Tips for working on Language – Mary Poppins chapter 1
- Term 1: Catching Up
- How to work on the Mary Poppins Project Update!
- Chapter 2: Translation exercise, LW, for small groups
Printer-friendly copies of the chapters for reading out in class:
- marypoppins_01 + Tips for working on Language 4 pages
- marypoppins02– printer-friendly copy sent in by Asun (Oct) – 4 pages – with lines numbered by MF
- marypoppins03 – printer-friendly copy sent in by Asun (Nov) – 6 pages – with lines numbered by MF