Prepare your Template for the Listening Log and start keeping a record of your listening work. Here’s some help!
Consolidate your grammar by listening and repeating to these episodes a few times in the week (2 hours daily, finding little moments in the day, combined with watching TV series, videos on the net, listening to radio programs/podcasts….) Get organized and jot this work down in your Listening Log, to hand in at the end of the month if you wish to qualify for E.C. We will notice your English (spoken, written) improves and consolidates as you use it with us!
- For socializing, at the C1 level
- UL for Speaking interactions 2
- UL for Speaking interactions 1
- UL for Making Requests
- UL for Suggestions, Proposals, Recommendations
- UL for Giving contact info
- UL Communicative Strategies 3
- UL Communicative Strats 2
- UL Comm Strats 1
- UL for Indirect Questions 1
- UL for Indirect Questions 2
- Passives for Advanced
- Consolidating passives learned in the B1 level: Would you like to improve your use of the passive?: listen & repeat to my 6 episodes on this! Episode 1 (then scroll down and you’ll find the rest)
- UL Saying you’re sorry / Apologizing
- UL for Saying thank you / Thanking
- Tricky verbs for ELEMENTARY!!! – just check you are OK with this
- Situations: bumping into a friend and talking about movies – Advanced (There are two other episodes at the B1 and A2 levels)
- Elementary!!! Giving Directions in Fuengirola!
- UL with relative clauses
- UL with relative clauses. consolidation
- UL for writing to the teacher about your absence
- UL for requesting information
- Crucial: Improving your pronunciation of the -ed ending!
There are many more audio materials on my podcast, the Talking People Podcast, for your perusal. Feel free to take advantage of this great resource to help you impove your FLUENCY AND ACCURACY when speaking English!